8th Annual Conference "The Future of Multiculturalism: Structures, Integration Policies and Practices"
Konference a semináře
Centre for Research on Nationalism, Ethnicity and Multiculturalism (CRONEM), University of Surrey would like to encourage the submission of individual papers, posters and symposia for the conference which will be held on June, 26-27 at the University of Surrey (United Kingdom).
The papers should be dealing with following issues of
- the different forms of multiculturalism identifiable in
Europe and beyond;
- critiques of multiculturalism;
- alternative policy approaches - including intercultural
dialogue - for the management of cultural diversity issues;
- the intertwining of security and securitisation issues and
the debate on multiculturalism;
- sources of radicalisation, political violence and
- the relationship between multiculturalism, social
- democratic citizenship and political participation;
- the impact of international policy networks on national "integration" policies;
- comparative perspectives on states' experiences of multiculturalism;
- political challenges to multiculturalism, migrant
communities and intercultural dialogue;
- responses to migration: legal, economic and political;
- current migration trends and policy approaches.
The closing date for abstracts is 1 February 2012. For more information about the Call for Papers and online submission
forms, please visit the Centre's website.
|| United Kingdom
||Centre for Research on Nationalism, Ethnicity and Multiculturalism (CRONEM)
|Akce je určena pro veřejnost